Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lots of great news!

I can't keep my mind in one place tonight for a coherent post (not that any of them really are, though, right? lol) So try and keep up as I chase squirrels all around the page.

My last post I mentioned my friend Mandy and her journey for her two boys. She got great news today that she has been waiting on. So happy for her and all of her family that her boys will soon be home where they belong.

Don't forget tomorrow is the last day for the Cricut giveaway! We will be drawing a winner at noon. As soon as that is done, we will start a super spectacular giveaway. You don't want to miss it!

Spent some time today planning a fundraiser event. I can't wait for this one! We will be doing an exhibition soccer game to benefit our adoption fundraiser and my friend's adoption.  Team Sam vs Team Tory! If you are in south central VA or the piedmont region of NC, please come out and support us April 15th at the Smith River Sports Complex in Axton, VA. We will each bring a team of soccer players (registration to play is $25 and includes a t-shirt) and face off on the field. There will also be a 5k on the trails in the complex and a kids 1 mile fun run. $25 registration for the 5k (includes t-shirt), and $15 for the kids run ($5 if they do not want the shirt.) We'll also have some fun games for the kids to play, have t-shirts for sale, and some yummy baked goods. There will be other soccer games going on that day, so hopefully I can learn at least something about soccer that day! I don't want to look like a total idiot to Sam. He'll find out I am soon enough, but he'll be stuck with me by then. lol If you're interested in joining us that day, check out http://playingthemhome.blogspot.com for more info, or email me at tracikm@gmail.com. Hope to see some of you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment