Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

but wait, there's more...

As if we don't have enough going on, I'm thinking about doing a cookbook as a fundraiser. A friend had given me the idea, and if we have enough interest, I'd love to do one. We would need recipes from everyone, so if you are interested in submitting a recipe or might want to buy a cookbook, please comment and let me know. (Gonna try to take that irritating word verification thingy off, those things annoy me and I'm sure they do you too!) Cookbooks would probably be $15 each. Comments???

10 comments:

  1. I would love to get one for my mom for Mothers Day, I don't have a PayPal or anything, email me codyzander1031@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about an E cookbook... you can just download it from home then you don't have any printing expense... just a thought. And what is the cookbook "theme"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm haven't thought of a theme. Good question! I like the idea of an e-cookbook, maybe in addition to the paper one. I would rather have a real one myself, but that would be a nice option. Thanks for the suggestion, I will see if that could be done too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like one. I love cookbooks and I'm old fashion when it comes to having the book in my hand. Let me know what recipes you need. I'll be sure to grab some from my family (the one's who can cook) lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat idea - I'll at least be glad to contribute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have recipes to share :) Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd be happy to submit recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Love Love cookbooks (would buy) and I would love to give some recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! I can supply recipes. I'd get an e-book for sure and maybe paper.

    ReplyDelete